Posted to uk.d-i-y
Timothy Murphy[_2_] Timothy Murphy[_2_] is offline

Default Whatever happened to Sanyo's eneloop batteries?

Man at B&Q wrote:

Timothy Murphy wrote:
I thought these "stay charged" batteries were going to take over the
world, but they seem to have disappeared entirely -

What? Every manufacturer/reseller under the sun has their own low
self-discharge NiMH range, often sold as "pre-charged rechargeable".

Even Lidl :-)

We haven't had any in Lidl here,
or if we have they disappeared before I saw them.
The old Tronic rechargeables are still appearing
from time to time.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net