Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan[_10_] Alan[_10_] is offline

Default How long can a TV extension cable be?

In message , Ian Jackson
wrote

BTW, I wonder how many people terminate unconnected outputs from
Freeview set-top boxes?

I found that I had to terminate the unused outputs from a wall plate
where Satellite, UHF and FM were triplexed into one down cable.
http://www.admac.myzen.co.uk/termination/
Without the 75 ohm terminations on the unused satellite outputs the
frequency response on the UHF was very "peaky" and with the terminations
the response was virtually flat (response taken from the Freeview box
signal strength figures channel 24 to 59).

--
Alan