Posted to uk.d-i-y
sweetheart[_2_] sweetheart[_2_] is offline

Default Ebay - OT

"Adrian" wrote in message
"sweetheart" hotmail.com gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 07:06:53 +0100, sweetheart wrote:

Where do you think those "proper shops" should get their stock, then? And
how, if not for a mark-up on their purchase price, do you think they
should make a profit?

I wouldn't mind if the stuff seemed to be getting through to those proper
shops! It seems to just be going round on e bay. I don't mind if its up
front. E bay isn't up front. Thats all I am saying.
Thanks anyway.

I have learned. I am annoyed ( hence the rant). I will get a plate. I wont
be done down. I do think there are a few genuine sellers and I am genuine as
a buyer. I hope we find each other.
I think you can tell * genuine buyers don't have 600 transactions in a month
...... genuine sellers will probably tell you something about the items
history in the description.

But not always. Like with my house ( my aunts as was that is which I am
selling now) sometimes builders come along and claim they are first time
buyers when they aren't. Cant understand why ( except perhaps people wont
sell to them?) I found out I was lied to before I accepted any offers. Next
door neighbour told me about it. They too are selling and this " first time
buyer" ( who had three other houses in the road) had done the same to them.

I just don't understand why people have to deceive that way.