Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan[_10_] Alan[_10_] is offline

Default Ebay - OT

In message , sweetheart
wrote

I dont think they shouldnt bid but I think they need to be honest so
you can see who they are and what they are doing. Neither do I think
creating a market amongst themselves really gives a true indication of
the value of goods.
So its all false. Thats what I object to.

There are fees associated with selling and listing an item so a plate
doing the rounds and not selling, or only selling to dealers who put it
on another Ebay auction at around £10 is making a loss.

Neither do I like the type of nasty bidding which waits until 1 second
from the end to bid. As I said in an auction room I would have ben
able to come back . In e bay there wasnt time.

This how Ebay works and there is nothing nasty.

I just want one poxy plate. I dont want to buy from a dealer to be sent
the crappest of whatever 10 they have snapped at e bay.

How do you know that you haven't done that now?

Thats what I object to. Ebay passing itself off as genuine when its a
rip off dealers system.

Welcome to the REAL world.
--
Alan