Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan[_10_] Alan[_10_] is offline

Default Ebay - OT

In message , sweetheart
wrote

the person I have offered my next bid to isn't a dealer. I don't think
they are since they offered the plate at 99p

A lot of Ebay auctions start at 99p but that doesn't necessarily mean
that you can ever get it for that price. The seller has an option to put
a minimum reserve price on the item. Ebay caters for many types of buyer
and often the same trader will have an item listed in three or four
different ways. He may have an auction starting at 99p but with a
reserve of £10, he may have a buy it now at £10 with free postage or he
may have it listed as buy it now for £8 but with £2 postage.

I assume you can pay in the way the seller specified in the auction?

--
Alan