Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blew another damn transformer on my Trane XB80

On 4/9/2011 1:13 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Agree, sounds like electrical problem, and the OP isn't
quite skilled enough to find it.

I just saw it in the picture and posted what the problem is.
I would have seen it immediately if I was hands on. Look at
the wire colors on the transformer especially the YELLOW, it
is taking the place of the RED wire for low voltage. Notice the
yellow and blue are on one side of the transformer. I don't know
why I didn't notice it before. ^_^

TDD