Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blew another damn transformer on my Trane XB80

It does sound like there is unidentified problem. As the
fellows on alt hvac are often heard to say "replace the
thermostat".

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

I'd venture something is already wrong...

--

I'd agree. Responding to his first post and before he put
this