Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default "Grass USA" Drawer Slides?? ( Smitty )

On 4/9/2011 10:35 AM, MICHELLE H. wrote:
The thing is, even if I find a new wheel, the original wheel which
snapped off, was soldered in place. I don't have any soldering tools, to
solder it in place?

Those are a very generic, inexpensive roller slide.

Take the one you've got to local building supply/big box/hardware store
and pick the closest pair they've got and replace the pair on that
drawer. In a week you'll not even remember they're not quite the same.

Be surprised if they're more than $5-7 the pair...