Posted to alt.home.repair
Aaron FIsher Aaron FIsher is offline

Default Roof tile glue to repair recently cracked clay re-roof tiles(does it exist?)

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 15:47:08 -0700, Smitty Two wrote:
you could also laminate them on the down side with some fiberglass mat
wetted with epoxy for reinforcement.

Interesting idea. That would give the tile a strength and water
repentance that simply gluing might not.

It might be a bit hard to get UNDER the tile though.

Here is a picture of the tiles in place, for example.
http://www.upload3r.com/serve/080411/1302294051.jpg

It might be, that if I have to remove the tile, I may as well replace it
then. The thing that scares me is HOW to replace just one tile in a sea
of tiles.