Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default SA-200 video

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 04:31:09 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 11:51:31 -0500, Ignoramus6732
wrote:

It welds nicely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHsjfhoP1cc

It is kind of amazing. We just had a toy Chinese tank break after just
30 minutes of playing. And here's this 25 year old USA made welder,
running great, with all parts available etc.

Say Iggy..I didnt realize you were Jewish!

Interesting yarmulke you are wearing. I dont think Ive ever seen one
that color before.

Geeze, that carburetor repair must have stressed him much more than we
knew. He experienced considerable traction alopecia there.

IG: Doesn't your welder have an auto-idle governor bellows mechanism?
Yours really slows down with a weld going, like the guv ain't woikin.
http://billswelderrepair.com/files/IM179.pdf

--
From the Book of Aussie Bush Etiquette:

Never tow another car using pantyhose and duct tape.