Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Benchmaster for sale

"aznhbob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Shortly will have a late model Benchmaster Mill, horizontal, vertical,
over, on factory steel base, w/collets, etc. Shortly I'll be where it is,
and will send photos to all interested parties who email me. I'm in AZ
now, headed to Maine (soon!) and may be able to transport it to the
midwest in a couple months if transportation is a problem for you. I'll
also have an 8" Logan flatbelt drive to sell, and that one for very short
money.
Bob

Bob,

Send me some pictures and your starting point for negotiation. Both items.
I am in Arizona also.

bob (at) yumabassman (dot) com

Bob
www.YumaBassMan.com