Charlie Self

Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

Mark & Juanita responds:

Weird way to buy. I shop, too, of course. But I shop for what I need or

think I
need. I do not shop for recreation. In fact, I'd rather drop large rocks on

my
toes than shop, so that helps keep it in line.

If it's shopping on a Saturday, I say "Bring on the rocks!"

Other days, maybe only if they're less than 10 pound rocks

Yeah, I know. For most things, I do my shopping around 5-5:30 a.m. if at all
possible. Fewer little blue haired ladies trying to use their baskets to maim
people.

Charlie Self
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you
nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html