Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Running main bonding conductor

Chris J Dixon wrote:
jgharston wrote:

I've always surface mounted it, along with the supply
tails. I like having supply tails visible for ease of
visible inspection, and to get that small addition 5%(?)
of current-carrying capacity. Useful when most of my
installations have to be designed from scratch rather
than book-standard circuits.

That's fine where everything is nice and close together. If your
water stop tap is in the kitchen, with gas an electricity in the
garage, for instance, there may well be a considerable run of
cable.

I am sure my customers would be delighted to see me clip a 10mm green/yellow
down the wall when doing a rewi-)

--
Adam