Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Feeding solar power back into municipal grid: Issues and finger-pointing

In article ,
"Vaughn" wrote:

wrote in message

dope.

Well, we've degenerated to name-calling. I don't expect we'll see much more
useful discussion from this thread.

Vaughn

After you have some experience with the group, Grasshopper, you will
discern that calling Harry a dope is a statement of fact and not
name-calling. In fact, dope is letting him off easy.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke