Posted to uk.d-i-y
jgharston jgharston is offline

Default Running main bonding conductor

ARWadsworth wrote:
sm_jamieson wrote:
I have to run new 10mm^2 bonding from CU to new stoptap location. Does
it have to run in safe zones like live wiring ?

Now that's one I have never heard asked before. Nice one:-)
I have always installed it in the safe zones or followed a, c or d here

I've always surface mounted it, along with the supply
tails. I like having supply tails visible for ease of
visible inspection, and to get that small addition 5%(?)
of current-carrying capacity. Useful when most of my
installations have to be designed from scratch rather
than book-standard circuits.

JGH