Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home[_3_] dennis@home[_3_] is offline

Default Stop heydon windfrm..

"harry" wrote in message
On Apr 6, 8:57 pm, Grimly Curmudgeon
drugs began to take hold. I remember The Natural Philosopher
saying something like:

Three million manufacturing jobs have been lost since Labour came into
power in 1997, averaging 300 a day.

And the Tories had nothing to do with it, of course.

It was B-liar and Brown f***d up the economy. As the labour party
always does.
And still in denial about it too.

History shows that Labour always screws the economy.
At no time has the economy been in a better state when they left than when
they were elected.
They always concentrate on short term bribes to try and get re-elected.