Phil

Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

Tom Watson wrote:

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:50:36 -0500, Tom Watson
wrote:

Today I was making up Purchase Orders for fabricated steel parts to go
into a store fixture project that I'm working on.

No, the problem ain't easy, as some have suggested.

The problem doesn't even appear to be a problem to the vast majority
of people.

The problem is not solvable on the personal level, as some have
suggested.

The problem doesn't even appear to be a problem to the vast majority
of people.

The problem with the problem is that it doesn't even appear to be a
problem with the vast majority of people.

It's a problem.

I'm just wondering about how we are going to go about solving the
problem.

Y'all can get partisan- political about it if you want.

That means dick.

We have an economic problem that will lead to a revolution in our
lifetime if the problem is not addressed.

Completely agree with above

What are we going to do about it?

Try to educate people on real economics, not politics, not lies they have
been told. Vote to shrink government. Educate people on how well they
really do have it. That profitable companies create jobs, they are not our
enemies. Unprofitable companies fold and lay people off. Yes there are
some bad eggs out there, greed is fundamental to a percentage of the human
race. You can't legislate it away. I know people that have a family of
four living on less than 12,000 a year. They are hard working, happy, and
wouldn't change a thing. No they don't have a satellite dish, cell phones,
high speed internet. They sit on their porch at night with their family
and love it.

Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
(Real Email is tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/