Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair

Default Feeding solar power back into municipal grid: Issues and finger-pointing

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 00:17:24 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Apr 6, 1:45*am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 07:36:22 -0400, "vaughn" wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

It's just *a money thing. I shall have a 12% return on capital.

I would certainly be tempted by that deal. *That's better than the long-term
return of the stock market.

As long as the government can rob peter to pay you.

There are, however, other factors. *I would need to
be convinced that the panels 1) would likely survive a hurricane *and 2) their
installation would not damage my roofing system.

Vaughn- Hide quoted text -

It's not taxpayer funded. It's funded by other electricity users in
the UK so ultimately increasing the price of electricity. Still, I
intend to be a receiver of money rather than a giver.

There is still a peter being robbed at the government's insistence, dope.