Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Villa Bob Villa is offline

Default How-To: Common Cause Of Flat Panel PS Failure

On Apr 6, 3:31*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 22:46:50 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:

On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 12:43:52 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Bob Villa wrote:

On Apr 4, 6:31 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Bob Villa wrote:

On Apr 1, 6:51 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Bob Villa wrote:

On Mar 31, 6:20 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Hey Mike when can I expect this PSU to fail...a few
years from now? Thanks for your gracious responses.

* *When can you post a real question?

Alas, the mastertech doesn't understand sarcasm.

* *You can't even do sarcasm well, and I'm not being
* *sarcastic.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it,
because it's Teflon coated.

The only thing you do well...other than being a critic...is
please yourself.

* *Yawn. *I built KU band communications equiment that is aboard
* *the
ISS, and all you do is whine.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because
it's Teflon coated.

Holy Crap! I must have cut you deep...now you need to brag. I am so
impressed...especially how you belittle people instead of helping
them.

* *Sigh. *You don't want help. *You were bragging about your 'fix'.
* *I
have helped thousands of people over the last 45 years, but only
those that wanted help.

Villa is a troll. He trolls alt.home.repair with the same bull****.
Probably a few others too.

* *He's not even a decent troll.

I only used "troll" because it was the closest thing to what he does I
could think of. I think the whole story was made up.

* *No, he is just a low grade troll. *He tried to email me more of his
childish insults, but they bounced because he isn't white listed.

* If he really did replace the caps, he would have used lead free
plumbing solder with 'Ruby flux', and WD40 to wet the mess.

--
I can't fix stupid. I can't even put a Band-Aid™ on myself, because I'm
Teflon coated.

Who is childish here? And you know there were insults...but you didn't
see them?
And your sig is much improved!