Larry Jaques

Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 20:27:38 -0500, Tom Watson
brought forth from the murky depths:

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:50:36 -0500, Tom Watson
wrote:

Today I was making up Purchase Orders for fabricated steel parts to go
into a store fixture project that I'm working on.

No, the problem ain't easy, as some have suggested.

The problem doesn't even appear to be a problem to the vast majority
of people.

The problem is not solvable on the personal level, as some have
suggested.

The problem doesn't even appear to be a problem to the vast majority
of people.

The problem with the problem is that it doesn't even appear to be a
problem with the vast majority of people.

Can you say "sheeple"? I knew you could.

It's a problem.

Si. Ya. Oui. Verdad. Hai.

I'm just wondering about how we are going to go about solving the
problem.

Y'all can get partisan- political about it if you want.

That means dick.

We can start with that. Stop voting for anyone from one
of the two absolutely _corrupt_ parties in our land.

We have an economic problem that will lead to a revolution in our
lifetime if the problem is not addressed.

What are we going to do about it?

Um...Arm ourselves and wait for the INEVITABLE anarchy to
hit, hoping it will change things for the better?

Keep hitting people upside the head and saying "WAKE UP!"?

Pray that the EU is kind to us once they've taken over?
(I know, bery bery bad joke. Sorry.)

I've been reading every mechanical/necessary craft book I
can get my hands on for many years now. When gas, electricity,
and services are all out, I'll have some idea as to how to go
about my business of survival. And I have the tools to do so
....if I can keep them.

Save the Endangered Boullions from being cubed!
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online