Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair
Winston Winston is offline

Default Feeding solar power back into municipal grid: Issues and finger-pointing

harry wrote:
(...)

It's not taxpayer funded. It's funded by other electricity users in
the UK so ultimately increasing the price of electricity. Still, I
intend to be a receiver of money rather than a giver.

Why does this remind me of the famous Whimpy quote:
"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" ?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

"From Popeye cartoons. Line often uttered by Popeye's portly friend
Wimpy. Of course, "Tuesday" would never come, and so Wimpy
constantly secured himself a free lunch. Thus the line is used to
jokingly indicate that one would like to "borrow" something without
any real intention of ever paying you back."

--Winston