Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Roller cleaner cleaner

Haven't had a set up like this for a while.

1) Buy some news ones. This is the disposable economy.
2) Buy a pool table cover and make them last longer. This will work unless
you are shedding or sanding drywall with the cover off.

Sorry, Steve. I just could not help it. I had to post this.

Colbyt

"Steve B" wrote in message
.. .
I have two of those rollers that look like a paint roller that have the
sticky surfaces. I use them to clean my pool table. I have difficulty
getting them clean. I use dish soap, and it makes them passable, but I can
still see gunge and hair on there. I'm not going to take the time to pick
it off, and it is sticky after cleaning, just think it could be a bit
cleaner.

Any magic solution to clean these things with?

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com