Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Japan Nuclear Problem

Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Tim Streater wrote:
Apropos of this, anything happening with the Wadlow Farm

development or Linton?
Linton is binned.

Appeal refused.
That'll make my mate Roger happy.
Not sure about Wadlow.
Oh, that one slipped past the net due to no effective local

opposition.
Wouldn't say that. South Cambs turned it down but it went through

on appeal. I wondered if anything was visible there yet.
That goes ahead

Current fihgt is on at Clare

www.clarewind.org.uk
Useful site - this for example:
http://www.gridwatch.templar.co.uk/
Glad you like em ;-)

I wrote both :-)

Ah, I did wonder whether you were involved - the Why Wind page looks
awfully familiar!. So you're the webmaster for the Clare site then? It's
very good. Shame that there was (AFAIK) no similar site for Wadlow.

feel free to rip em all off for any other site.

No, Brinkley seem to have rolled over and let their tummies get tickled.