Posted to alt.home.repair

Default how to fix pictured loose door handle

Page not found
But now that you're here, go ahead and search through the
billions of photos, images and videos on Photobucket.

Page not found
But now that you're here, go ahead and search through the
billions of photos, images and videos on Photobucket.

Page not found
But now that you're here, go ahead and search through the
billions of photos, images and videos on Photobucket.

Page not found
But now that you're here, go ahead and search through the
billions of photos, images and videos on Photobucket.

Page not found
But now that you're here, go ahead and search through the
billions of photos, images and videos on Photobucket.

Did someone cancell your account?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"AustinGardner" wrote in message
Greetings everyone,
Maybe this is an easy one, but I want to fix the loose
handle on the
back door of my house. There's a lot of play, maybe about
3/4's of an
inch so I'm guessing there's a missing part but I'm not sure
if I need
to buy anything and if so what.
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...s/bd7de515.jpg
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...s/419b9159.jpg