Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default JVC MXD 752 CD etc compact audio unit

"N_Cook" wrote in message
Uses "3 disc triple play , play & exchange" 3 drawers stacked over one
another and the CD deck on an elevator system to access them. Can anyone
point to explanation of the mechanics of this or as used in other models.
Uses 6 motors in all. The elevator looks like 2 steppers built inside
cylindrical cam actuators and a mode switch, 5 +5 traces to the motors and
10 way to limit/mode something.

The service manual has a full blown dismantling procedure for the changer
(which seems to be called a "CD Changer Mech Type VC3" , but no actual
description of how it works. I could send you the manual if you have an
account that could accept it, but last I recall, you were not broadband, so
a 15 meg pdf would take about a year for you to download ?? Contact me
off-group if you want to try to arrange something.

Arfa