Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Roller cleaner cleaner

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

I have two of those rollers that look like a paint roller that have the
sticky surfaces. I use them to clean my pool table. I have difficulty
getting them clean. I use dish soap, and it makes them passable, but I can
still see gunge and hair on there. I'm not going to take the time to pick
it off, and it is sticky after cleaning, just think it could be a bit
cleaner.

Any magic solution to clean these things with?

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com

Are you talking about lint rollers? The ones I've seen, you just peel
off one disposable layer and reveal a fresh one.