Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Uffe Bærentsen Uffe Bærentsen is offline

Default Silk Screen source

skrev i en meddelelse
I have a project that has been stuck for awhile now. Perhaps one of
you folks in this newsgroup has a source for a silk screen. I have
converted an Ohio Class battleship compass repeater from the original
syncro 70 volt drive to NMEA 0183. The new drive also suports a 10
degree inner wheel. I have made these cards from hardened
polycarbonate, but now I need to paint these with degree markings and
cardinal point graphics. I have created a data file of these images
using MS Visio. I now need some one to do the rest. Any help will be
appreciated.

How about printing on a overhead transparant and then laminating it.
Self adhesive laminates are available.

--
Uffe Bærentsen