Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Feeding solar power back into municipal grid: Issues and finger-pointing

On Apr 4, 12:36*pm, "vaughn" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

It's just *a money thing. I shall have a 12% return on capital.

I would certainly be tempted by that deal. *That's better than the long-term
return of the stock market. *There are, however, other factors. *I would need to
be convinced that the panels 1) would likely survive a hurricane *and 2) their
installation would not damage my roofing system.

Vaughn

Heh Heh. It gets better than that here (UK). The money back is
inflation linked, guaranteed for 25 years. So as the years go by the
return increases.
It's also tax free income.

http://www.fitariffs.co.uk/eligible/levels/