Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Taxing the rich

On Apr 4, 2:54*am, Hawke wrote:

You are wrong when you say taxes are for redistributing wealth. *If
that were true, all the tax revenue would be given to the low income
people.
In fact taxes are used to pay for the government expenses.
Redistribution is not a primary goal.

Dan, all taxes redistribute wealth. That's a fact. Not really debatable.

Hawke

I did not say taxes do not redistribute wealth. I said the purpose
of taxes is not wealth distribution. Only a true believer would say
the purpose of taxes is to redistribute wealth. Your statement shows
a mind that has a lot of bias.

Dan