Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] stans4@prolynx.com is offline

Default SA-200 cranks great, starts, sputters and dies

On Apr 3, 9:01*am, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 22:36:07 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 22:34:48 GMT, Yooper wrote:

*The aerosol type works fine due to the propane-ish propellant. The
squirt can variety I have found to be a *"totally different kettle of
fish"

*I'm not sure if they changed the propellant, but in my latest spray can
of WD-40 the propellant was carbon dioxide.

GACK!!! *Ill certainly..definately ..positivly check the next can I buy

Yes, you certainly wouldn't want to spew that dangerous stuff, which
the EPA declared hazardous and is considering regulating, out into the
atmosphere! *

Saaaay, whatever happened with their declaration, anyway?

Kind of funny, the company probably changed propellants because of
CARB regs, nasty V.O.C. emissions, you see, now they're up against the
anti-CO2 brigades. Next thing you know, they'll be banning all
aerosols just on general principles.

Stan