Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default GE pays no income tax

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

I got to watch C-Span's televised hearings basically about AARP. It's
pretty disturbing to watch government at work. But I was heartened by the
sight of the Republicans overplaying their hand. Going after AARP pretty
much equals going after seniors in the minds of many voters, members or not.

Which is a triumph of PR over reality. Never did understand how the
AARP (which gets over half of its budget from the royalties paid to it
by their AARP-okayed health insurer) got involved as a third party in
the healthcare debate.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke