Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default GE pays no income tax

"harry" wrote
Kurt Ullman wrote:
"Robert Green" wrote:

Shinseki has plenty of experience and was not cowed by strong

opposition. He
basically got sacked during Bush's adminstration for daring to tell

Rummy
and the Congress that we didn't have enough boots on the ground in Iraq

for
the war to come to a swift conclusion. Guess he was right.

Nah. We had plenty to bring the war to a swift conclusion. It is the
peace that is giving us so much trouble.

So, they reckoned on perpetual war? There was no peace to follow it?

Methinks Kurt is pulling your leg by using a political speak. Like
Clinton's definitions of "sex" and "it."

--
Bobby G.