Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RS at work RS at work is offline

Default Buying parts for DIY cheepskate

On Apr 3, 7:29*am, Rich Grise wrote:
RS at work wrote:
In the past couple of months I have been plagued with repair
necessities. *Washing machine, dryer, ice maker, gas oven, lawn mower
and weed wacker.

Isn't that "whacker?"

Anyway, how do you break a gas oven?

Thanks,
Rich

I didn't break it, I got it in a non working condition off of
craigslist for $30. They had advertised it for $50 but when I showed
up, the guy said his wife felt guilty to take that much sow they said
that they would be happy to drop the price to $30. I had thought I
was getting a really good price at $50.

Anyway the only thing wrong with it was that the igniter was week. It
glowed but it did not get hot enough to kick open the gas valve.

Roger Shoaf