Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Tillers

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
I've been looking into tillers for larger garden this year.

Considering a Troy built or a Cub Cadet in the $700-$800 range. Cub Cadet
(RT65) has good reviews at Home Depot website. Troy Built has counter
rotating tines, Cub Cadet has reversible tines.

Alternatively, I have a couple of small tractors, a Ford 8N and a 26HP
Kubota, the tillers for them are ~$1300 but a disk would be in my price
range.

Any recommendations?

Depends... a tractor mounted tiller will last nearly forever for a gardener.
Well, unless you suck up a concrete form stake or two, wrap them around the
axle, and damage a seal. Um, I wouldn't know that of course. LOL.