Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Bathroom sink replaced

On Apr 1, 3:53*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:
Sigh! *In a day full of s**t. one ray of sunshine: *AN HONEST
PLUMBER. *(OK, down boys; I know there are many of you out there!) *I
first contacted plumber that had done some work for me in the past,

[snip]

Reason I am posting this: *"Jim" said his father was trained in the UK,
where they have to take a lengthy course of study to get licensed.
Said U.S. plumbers may know how to do stuff, but don't know what's
behind it. *Hope this is clear...?

Interested in reactions.

This is amazing! Not one NG member addressed my question about the
extra training required in UK vs. whatever is required in US! That
was a serious question.

Everybody was focussed on cash vs check payment.

?
HB