Posted to sci.electronics.repair
eltron eltron is offline

Default LJ44-00092C

Hello guys,
Please i need your assistance with this board [Samsung, LJ44-00092C].
There is a voltage shortage at VG out =15volt and D5v out =5.2v. The
current voltage i have here coming out from VG=15volt is 13volt and
D5v=5.2volt is 3volt. Every other dc outlets are outputing perfectly
fine. I have changed the voltage regulators 7815 for 15volt and
Lm2576t which is responsible for 5volt but yet i still get the same
13volt and 3volt out. Can someone tell me what exactly is responsible
for this shortage? i'll really welcome your contributions.
Thanks guys hope to hear from you sooner.
eltron.