Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Jim is offline

Default OT-Taxing the rich

Tom Gardner wrote:

"azotic" wrote in message

"Tom Gardner" w@w wrote in message

I have the answer! The President (probably not this one, too
beholden) goes on national TV and "suggests" that citizens buy
American made products and announces term limits on ALL public
offices. The entire situation would change overnight.

You would have to kill all the lawyers first.
To much potential liability to manufacture anything in America.

Best Regards
Tom.

We designed and sell a new product. Which do you thing took longer
and cost more; the design, prototyping, testing, production planning,
fixturing, sales and production....OOOORRRRRR....product liability
insurance hoop-jumping, FDA approval and the patent process?

You are advertizing your incompetence

I work in design and prototyping of durable goods.
It is my observation that there are two types:

those who blame all their problems on the govt
and those who get the job done