Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I need a door recommendation

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:58:16 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

On Mar 31, 9:20Â*am, Limp Arbor wrote:

I watched the video on Johnson's website and they show they little
triangle pieces at the bottom to keep the door from swinging. Â*Having
never done this I would assume the door needs to stay a little proud
of the jam so it stays engaged on those triangles.

Those little triangles extend back a little ways into the opening.
The door should be totally flush with the split jamb when it's
installed correctly.

According to the instructions on the door pocket I installed for my
daughter the door should extend just into the wall when fully closed