Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default House Build - Sheathing Question

On 3/31/2011 4:25 PM, RicodJour wrote:

You must have more stuff to dispose of than just some pump jacks.
Yard sale or notice on a supermarket bulletin board would be other
possibilities.

Too much trouble for too little gain, plus I'm really not all that eager
to have a bunch of town folk out to see what all is stashed away where
out here as far as the sale thing. (Unless you're interested in a 60x24
silo (buyer must move) of course... I'll even throw the old top
unloader and Allis ensilage blower and enough pipe to reach in gratis.)

If I could ever remember to do it when there I could put a note up at
the hardware/farm supply, lumber yard, etc., indeed and might get at
least a chance't.

Unloading them is not a high priority, let's put it that way...I just
happened to think of them w/ the link you posted to the platform braces
so thought I'd throw it out there.