Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default House Build - Sheathing Question

On 3/31/2011 3:02 PM, RicodJour wrote:

Those suckers are heavy and not all that expensive to start with.
Driving hours to get them or shipping them is a non-starter. Probably
best and easiest is to donate them to a local Habitat for Humanity and
take the deduction.

Well, they shipped 'em to get 'em here...

And there ain't no HfH closer than 200+ miles that I'm aware of...

I haven't done anything about 'em; one morning I'll try to remember the
local radio call-in buy/sell/trade (yeah, it's small town enough we gots
one of them ) and see if get any takers...if not, they can continue
to take up a little space until the final disposal auction I suppose...