Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How-To: Common Cause Of Flat Panel PS Failure

Bob Villa wrote:

On Mar 7, 9:13 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Bob Villa wrote:

Do YOU even know how to read? I put this out there...if you want to
add to it from your experience go to it. There are people who are just
trying to save some money and fix things themselves. Lighten up...I
don't need to belong to your ****ing club!

Posting half assed information helps no one, and bad electrolytics in
power supplies have been a problem since the '20s. Also, no one needs
your childish rants. There are enough crybabies who pop into the group
and think they are a genius, without you.

Hey Mike when can I expect this PSU to fail...a few years from now?
Thanks for your gracious responses.

When can you post a real question?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.