Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default House Build - Sheathing Question

On Mar 31, 2:33*pm, dpb wrote:

Speaking of Qualcraft, I've several (forgotten the exact number) unusued
Qualcraft pump jacks I'd let go to a new home for reasonable offer if
there's anybody needing...

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200321359_200321359

I never used; ended up buying enough regular scaffolding instead when
did the barn rebuild/reroofing a few years ago. *Boxes are somewhat
weathered but other than that, they're new; iirc only one box or maybe
pair was even opened.

SW KS...(yeah, I know, there ain't nobody else within a half-continent
so probably not a good deal but... )

Those suckers are heavy and not all that expensive to start with.
Driving hours to get them or shipping them is a non-starter. Probably
best and easiest is to donate them to a local Habitat for Humanity and
take the deduction.