Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Do they make a 2 hole strap that will support a pipe in a corner

On Mar 31, 1:22*pm, Metspitzer wrote:
On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:03:44 -0700 (PDT), DD_BobK
wrote:

On Mar 30, 2:02*pm, Metspitzer wrote:
The location we decided on for my new TV dish was on the back patio. I
wanted it mounted in the corner where the rails meet at a 90 degree.
Do they make a 2 hole pipe/pole strap that will allow you to screw the
strap to the inside rail?

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

What size pipe?

Here is a Simpson Strong-Tie pipe corner bracket but its meant for 2"
steel pipe (2-3/8" OD)

http://milo.com/pgtic2-r-pipe-grip-tie-inside-corner.

If your pipe size is smaller perhaps it might fit inside the 2" pipe
and could be secured with screws through the wall of the 2" pipe.

That looks like it would work perfect. *I would guess the pipe is
around 3 inch.

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

How would it work "perfect" if it's made for a 2" pipe and your pipe
is 3"?