Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.guns
Gray Ghost Gray Ghost is offline

Default The day of Reckoning is Here

LSMFT wrote in :

wrote:
On Friday April 1, 2011, I am going to load all my guns, go on
Facebook, and kill all my friends. I will do this and I will enjoy
it. I'll go viral after I become infected with one of them Facebook
viruses, and I'll become an instant celebrity. Everyone will want to
see my gun collection an have sex with me. I will become an instant
Super Hero, more popular than Jesus Christ, and I will be on the 6pm
Tv News right in YOUR livingroom. Watch for me, and remember, YOU
HAVE NO FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK.

The FBI are gonna pick you up.

Somebody is.

This is the kind of thing where people shouldn't laugh it off.

I think krissie is probably going to spend the weekend answering questions
from unpleasant men. And then lose his account.

--
Herman Cain for President!
http://hermancain.com/

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?