Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT Crappy banking part 2

"K. Lance" wrote in :

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
I am changing ISPs so I have to change my email address. The first
email address I changed was my bank. Well today I got another email
from my bank to the old email address that will expire in about 4
days.

My bank was originally South Trust and they went to Wells Fargo. My
credit card was also South Trust. The email I got was from Wells
Fargo credit card rewards. So I called the bank and asked why the
email was still coming to the old address. The guy said...that was a
separate account. I could either log on to that web site or talk to
someone else in another department. I asked to do it over the phone,
and told him that setting up another username/password is very
inconvenient. He asked if I wanted the other number for my records. I
politely told him.............no.

I was transferred to the other department for a new recording. I then
had to go back to my records (in another room from my computer) to
provide them with my account number again. I was put on hold for a
min or two and then.....I am sorry we can't complete this
transaction.........click.

What is your account number? I'll straighten it out.

8675309