Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Berryman's fuel additive (well, it works in metal engines)

I've heard they are considering E-15, to further help save
the planet. If it's not working, yet, do it harder.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Dave__67" wrote in message

There is no question the mileage is lower when ethanol is
mixed in.

Ethanol has lower btu/gal, and the engine must also enrichen
the
mixture (add more fuel for a given amount of air) when
alcohol is
added.

To run E10 I had to rejet my non-fuel-injection motorcycle.

I believe fuel labeled E10 may contain less than but no more
than 10%
ethanol.

Dave