Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Berryman's fuel additive (well, it works in metal engines)

Lets see if I have this right. You had to buy (from your
own money) injector cleaner. To pass a test (that you
purchased with your money) that was mandated by elected
officials (whose salaries come from your money)?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"wolfgang" wrote in message

Me, I'm a firm believer in injector cleaners.

Last year my '93 RX-7 failed its emission test (180,000 Km)
although
it runs like a top.:-)).

Scratching our heads (and other body parts) we concluded
that the
secondary injectors were leaking. This from the fact that
the engine
would idle a little rough after some "spirited" acceleration
and
driving. Since the secondaries are only used during this
spirited
phase of operation we concluded that these secondaries were
leaking.

Ran the tank down and dumped in a bottle of Canadian Tire
"finest"
magic fluid.

Passed the next test with flying colours! Had to explain at
the test
station as to what we had done to cause the improvement! I
don't
think they believed me.

Wolfgang