Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT-Taxing the rich

On 3/30/2011 8:11 PM, Rich Grise wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 30, 3:21 pm, wrote:

So when bandying around the term rich it's good to understand who you
really mean. The well off millionaire you know in your local area
probably isn't really rich. If he was he'd live in Beverly Hills or the
Hamptons. In America these days rich means really, really, really, rich.
Anything less than hundreds of millions doesn't even cut it.

Who cares? I am not envious of the very rich. Why does it bother you
so much?

Because his liberal philosophy is _based on_ the politics of envy.

Want to compare that with your philosophy which is based solely on
greediness? As well as inequality and injustice. You might just as well
say I'm for unfairness. And you find fault with my philosophy? That's rich!

Hawke