Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.guns
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default The day of Reckoning is Here

wrote in news:roj8p6t95ucdd6gsbcginnpqhf2a9l5r0h@
4ax.com:

On Friday April 1, 2011, I am going to load all my guns, go on
Facebook, and kill all my friends. I will do this and I will enjoy
it. I'll go viral after I become infected with one of them Facebook
viruses, and I'll become an instant celebrity. Everyone will want to
see my gun collection an have sex with me. I will become an instant
Super Hero, more popular than Jesus Christ, and I will be on the 6pm
Tv News right in YOUR livingroom. Watch for me, and remember, YOU
HAVE NO FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK.

You should at least smoke toilet paper before it's ass wiped.