Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.guns

Default The day of Reckoning is Here

Wow, I'd better go lay in the bathtub, so at least I can
have some protection from flying bullets.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
On Friday April 1, 2011, I am going to load all my guns, go
on
Facebook, and kill all my friends. I will do this and I
will enjoy
it. I'll go viral after I become infected with one of them
Facebook
viruses, and I'll become an instant celebrity. Everyone
will want to
see my gun collection an have sex with me. I will become an
instant
Super Hero, more popular than Jesus Christ, and I will be on
the 6pm
Tv News right in YOUR livingroom. Watch for me, and
remember, YOU
HAVE NO FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK.